Friday, July 25, 2008

For Fall

Now that the magazines are starting to talk about Fall '08/ Winter '09 shopping I can't help but look to the designer runway collections on style.com for inspiration. I have a large list of favorite collections, but one that really stood out to me was Ann Demeulemeester.


I want to be wearing diaphanous white minidresses, fur shrugs, and black leggings with tough lace-up boots all topped off by a wide brim hat.


Or a black vest dripping with chains+feathers paired with black meanswear pants and my favorite lace-up black combat boots.


For night I would go with a loose deconstructed white suit with cuffed trousers and a long black vest.


When I'm feeling more girly I could incorporate some color into my wardrobe with some silky purple feathers.


And for every day...

1 comment:

Ariel said...

I'm pretty much in love with this collection.