Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Party Ready

Dress: Free People Jacket: Margiela x H&M, Hat: Zara

 I always have a hard time figuring out what to wear when the holidays come around since I normally dress pretty casually when I go out and I don't like the idea of buying event specific outfits. I usually try to find one super versatile party dress that will carry me though a few different situations.
This black + nude lacy looking mini dress is exactly what I had in mind. It's subtle but has a great texture that makes it more dimensional than the usual lbd. It also has nice elbow length sleeves (even though I have them hidden in the picture) for when you need to be a little more covered up.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. I'm off to Florida in about a week and I can't wait!


2 comments:

Roya said...

Really love that dress! I definitely feel you on the idea of not buying events just for a specific occasion... I'm on a pretty limited budget so I can't really afford to buy things I'll only wear once.

Sydney said...

it's very beautiful! and oh you cut your hair! i did too ;)