Sunday, November 6, 2011

- It's a new year -

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jacket: UO, Shirt: Ann Sofie Back, Jeans: F21, Bag: Alexander Wang

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: vintage, Belt: vintage, Jeans, F21

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jacket: Ann Sofie Back, Shirt: Zara, Jeans: sevenforallmankind, Boots: Zara, Sunglasses: Rayban

A lot has happened since my last blog post.
I went on a week long cruise for the holidays and celebrated my first new years in nyc.
I don't know why I've lost motivation to keep this blog going, but I feel like I first need to get back into taking pictures in general before I seriously jump back into blogging.

Looking back at my style during 2011 I think I've found what I'm comfortable wearing and have simplified my wardrobe to the point where I don't have a hard time deciding what to wear in the morning.
For 2012 I'd like to push myself to change up my silhouette and more specifically to get back into wearing dresses and skirts like I used to in the beginning of college.

For now I'm just going to post a few random outfit pics I have saved from the past month.

A belated happy new year to everyone!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The different cut of the layers in your first look were incorporated really well; the black shirt has quite an interesting design to it which goes nicely with the otherwise minimalistic look. Happy belated new years and I hope that you had a lovely time on the cruise!

Annette said...

You always have the best blouses and your style just looks easy and clean. I love it.

Definitely know how you feel about losing motivation to blog, but I hope to see you around more in the new year!

Suri May said...

great outfits as always! i constantly loose motivation for blogging possibly because i always forget to carry my camera with me. trying hard to remember it now. i hope you come back to this blog better than ever!
<3

Jessica said...

Happy New Year! I always love your minimalist outfits! It's good to have a wardrobe where you're not making a big fuss what to wear. Then you can stay in bed a few more minutes haha.

Sandra Martinez said...

OMG I love yoour blog!!! this looks are amazing and so the photos :)
Check out http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com/

xx said...

Oh I've always loved your style, but as an avid dress/skirt fan, I'm sure I will adore that on you as well. Hope 2012 is a great year for you. :)

TheMinx said...

happy new year, starr! loving all these looks, hope you find that blogging gives you inspiration again soon :)

Val said...

ughh i love the ann sofie back jackets so much. happy new year! xx

Grace said...

That first jacket is INSANE!

Love Grace.

Sandra Martinez said...

I love this outfit, specially the boots are fantastic!! I´ve seen your blog and its fantastic :)
Just come and take a look at http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com/

noura. said...

you are ALWAYS so cool

charlesdusty10 said...

Check out the latest collection of leather jackets women by angeljackets.com, made up with the best leather material to ensure you to provide our quality product within your accessible budget without any doubt.








http://www.angeljackets.com/